Implementation of SES in South East Europe
Website of the ISIS II Programme (Implementation of the Single European Sky In South-East Europe), funded by the European Commision
Objectives of ISIS I
ISIS I Objectives
The ISIS Programme seeks to achieve the following general objectives:
- support the perspective of a European Common Aviation Area;
- promote an enhanced cooperation between ISIS Beneficiaries and EU Member States and organisations, with a view to better associating all the partners of the sector and reinforcing aviation relations;
- enhance the implementation of the Single European Sky legislation in South East Europe, in accordance with article 7 of the SES Framework Regulation 549/2004;
- ensure aligned ANS rules and standards with a view to enhancing the emergence of functional airspace blocks and regional cooperation between service providers;
- strengthen regional and sub-regional cooperation between national authorities/ bodies with a special attention to efficient civil-military cooperation.
Any technical or content related question? Contact the ISIS Programme page author.